Family Safari Package
Price: $11 950
Safari Points: 11950
I have always wanted to offer a family package to our clientele and have worked on a package specifically based on family safaris in South Africa in a world-class safari area.
We will host our family safaris on our main area in the Free State province of South Africa, this specific hunting area is 55 000 acres and the base of JKO Hunting Safaris.
This pristine untouched African wilderness offers hunters an unsurpassed hunting experience with lots of shot opportunities due to the fact that it has not been hunted excessively since it was established more than 25 years ago. The first actual safari on this area was only conducted in 2013, we still only offer a limited amount of safaris a year in this picturesque area. The area is very diverse in the fact that it has wide open Savannah, thick Jesse like valleys and perfect terrain to spot and stalk in with enough cover to stay hidden from sharp eyes but yet open enough to get comfortable 120 to 200-yard shots on your sought after trophy.
We can offer young/first time hunters a lot of shot opportunities with the advantage of taking exceptional trophies, it is perfect for first-time hunters and families. We have enough hunting vehicles should the party would like to split up or hunt together we provide exactly what you are asking and looking for.
That is why I have a limited offer on this package for 2020.
10x Day Family Safari Package - South Africa
7x Hunting / Observer Days for 2 Adults,
7x Hunting / Observer days for 2 Children under the age 21,
1x Day Trip for the family,
2x Arrival / Departure days,
2x Southern Greater Kudu or Waterbuck or 1 of each,
2x Gemsbuck or Blue Wildebeest or 1 of each,
2x Impala or Blesbuck or 1 of each,
2x Springbuck or Warthog or 1 of each,
* 1 Family orientated day trip, (Fly Fishing, horse riding through our area, etc.)
* Pick up and drop off at Bloemfontein airport,
Total Package Price all in @ $11 950
(Normal Price would be $18 500)
* Package can be customized according to the family size and special needs.
- Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
- 4 Star accommodation inside the area that you will be hunting, (No driving between areas)
- All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
- All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
- Daily laundry services.
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
- Government license and permit fees.
- Transportation from Bloemfontein airport,
Daily Rates Exclude:
- International and domestic air travel.
- Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
- Accommodation before or after the safari, like guest house etc.
- Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to the destination.
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
- A government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
Here are a few pictures of the terrain and the lodge where this safari will be hosted: