Discounted Eastern Cape Speciality Hunting Safari - Eastern Cape - South Africa
Hunting the Eastern Cape - South Africa
This safari will commence in the heart of the Eastern Cape in South Africa. Accommodation is 4-star lodge, due to the wide variety of species that will be hunted in this package we will move around from the main camp to certain areas where species are more prominent. The Eastern Cape is one of the most diverse areas in Africa and compliments the beauties of South Africa bush. From thick forests along the coast to the open plains of the Karoo in the North. It is because of this diversity that the Eastern Cape offers more than 40 game species to hunt. You are guaranteed to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Eastern Cape.
The lodge is conveniently located between the Karoo and the Coast and just over an hour’s drive from Port Elizabeth Airport.
This is a all inclusive package deal with no extra or hidden costs:
Package Includes the following:
8 Hunting days for 1 hunter,
8 Observer Days for 1 observer,
2 Arrival / Departure days,
Trophy fees already included in this package:
1x Blue Duiker,
1x Vaal Rhebuck,
1x Common Duiker,
1x Cape Grysbok,
1x Mountain Reedbuck,
1x Cape Bushbuck,
You can also Add the following indeginous species to the Eastern Cape at reduced trophy fees on top of the package price:
Cape Kudu @ $1250
Bushpig (Baited) @ $895
Caracal (Dogs) @ $950
Black Impala @ $2500
Aslo Included in the package:
* Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
* Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
* All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
* All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
* Daily laundry services.
* Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
* Government license and permit fees.
* Transportation from Bloemfontein airport and back,
Excluded in the package:
* International and domestic air travel.
* Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
* Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
* Accommodation before or after the safari, like guest house etc.
* Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to your destination.
* Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
* Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
* Price subject to change in accordance with exchange rates.
Final Price: $9 400
Safari Points: 9400 (Earn safari points for discount on your next hunt with JKO Hunting Safaris at any of our destinations.)