7 Day Cape Buffalo Hunt – Zambiafrom
You earn Safari Point based on how much you spend on this safari
This hunting safari takes place in various regions of South Africa, Namibia, and even maybe Mozambique in some cases. A personal discussion with the hunter is needed to understand and tailor the safari to his personal needs and expectations. Also, of course, to advise him on how many days it will take and how the safari will commend him to accomplish his goals successfully.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAffordable Hunt, Family Hunt
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
We are always willing to negotiate terms and conditions on any safari so please do not hesitate to contact us at any time so we can tailor the safari to your personal preferences.
* 10 to 14 Day All-Inclusive hunt – Choose the species you still need to finish your tiny 10 Grand Slam Package!
* Daily Rates @ $395 a day 1×1,
TINY TEN TROPHY FEES
The following species are available to be hunted in South Africa:
* Grey Duiker @ $350
* Red Duiker @ $1 950
* Blue Duiker @ $2 500
* Klipspringer @ $1 500
* Cape Grysbuck @ $ 3 950
* Oribi @ $3 500 (Very few permits available, availability subject to permits! Book in advance to avoid dissapointment)
* Steenbuck @ $450
* Sharpe’s Grysbuck @ $3 950
* Suni @ $3 450
To hunt your Dik Dik we will have to travel to Namibia, we have some of the best hunting areas for Dik Dik in Namibia.
Dik Dik @ $3 950
* For your Dik Dik hunt we will have to add a extra round trip flight from JHB to Namibia. Daily rates are included and the same as in South Africa.
Best time for your Tiny 10 hunt:
Best time to hunt these extremely elusive range of species is when the bush is not as thick, suggested time period would be anything between July and November. Best months would be August, September and first 2 weeks of October depending the moon phase.
This hunt can be combined with any dangerous game or plains game packages offered by JKO Hunting Safaris. We also offer you additional exotic and night time species with this safari. To receive a comprehensive list off additional species available contact us.
Whether you are just starting your Tiny 10 quest, or are already on your way, this is a great opportunity to complete or fill some spots in your tiny ten collection!
* A small deposit of $1950 secures your dates and tiny 10 hunting safari.
* We do accept the following forms of payment, Direct Wire Transfer, Online Credit Card (3% surcharge), Paypal, USD Cash.
* Make use of our payment plan with extra benefits to you, if you are interested please get in touch with us.
Daily Rates Includes:
• Full Board Lodging included,
• 1×1 Guided safari,
• 2 Travel Days included,
• All Meals / Lodging / Laundry,
• Skinner / Tracker / Fully rigged Hunting Vehicle,
• R/T Transport from the airport closest to the area you will hunt,
• Tailored to the Tiny 10,
• All Required Permits,
Add an observer for $195 a night,
- International and domestic air travel.
- Chartered and commercial flights to, from, or between hunting areas.
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded, or lost.
- Accommodation before or after the safari-like guest house etc.
- Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance, and transport to the place of destination.
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters, and camp staff.
- A government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
JKO has access to luxury accommodation in the Free State, North West, Northern Cape, Limpopo, and the Eastern Cape. Take a look at some of our spots.